Look younger longer, defy gravity, and get the lift you’ve been looking for.
Pricing: $675 per treatment
Dermal fillers, like Juvederm or Restylane, are a gel-like substance that’s injected under the skin. They enhance the contours of your face by restoring lost volume, filling out wrinkles, and smoothing the skin. With minimal risk, almost NO recovery time, immediate results, and long-lasting results, Dermal Fillers can be a cost and time effective method of facial rejuvenation!
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 dermal filler collection in the world that offers 5 different products to meet your specific needs. Add volume to plump lips, smooth lines, or lift & contour cheeks—we have what you need to get the results you want.
- JUVÉDERM®VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM®VOLLURE™ XC and JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gels are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is for adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM®VOLBELLA™ XC and JUVÉDERM®Ultra XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over 21.
What is the recovery time after the procedure and how soon do results show?
- Recovery time is minimal. But, people are advised to avoid strenuous activity, sun exposure, wearing makeup, and consuming alcohol for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Most notice the effects of Juvederm right away, or after the swelling reduces. Results typically last between six months and two years. This depends on which Juvederm product was used
- Minimize strenuous exercise and exposure to extensive sun or heat within the first 24 hours following treatment. Exposure to any of these may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection site.
How long does the procedure take?
- The procedure to inject the product takes 15 to 60 minutes.
Is JUVEDERM safe?
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Juvederm in 2006.
- More than 2.4 million procedures using hyaluronic acid-based fillers (including Juvederm) were performed in 2016.
How does JUVEDERM work?
- Juvederm works by adding volume to the facial tissue through its active ingredient, hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body. It stimulates the production of the connective tissue that plumps the skin (collagen). As you get older, the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen decreases. This increases the appearance of sagging and wrinkling of the facial skin.
RESTYLANE is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to sever facial wrinkles and fold, including the smiles and crows feet. RESTYLANE is FDA approved for lip enhancement in patients over 21 and can give your lips fullness and definition.
Different types of Restylane can be used for various needs, including:
- lip enhancement
- targeting lines around your mouth
- adding volume to your cheeks
- minimizing dark circles under your eyes
Almost anyone can get Restylane since the procedure is easily done and recovery is quick.
Is RESTYLANE safe?
- Restylane was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003.
- It’s not approved for use in those under the age of 21.
- Common side effects include swelling, bruising, pain, itching at the injection site, and headache.
How long does the procedure take and how long does it take to recover?
- Healing time can vary with each person and depends on how many injections you received and where. The procedure is performed in a doctor’s office with local anesthesia. It typically takes less than an hour, allowing you to go home right afterward. You can expect some redness, swelling, or bruising that might take a week or so to fully resolve. You should also limit your sun exposure afterward to prevent added swelling or bruising. You can return to work soon after, although if you’ve had several injections, you might want to give yourself a day to rest and recover.
How soon do results show and how long do they last?
- Most people see results immediately after the procedure, since the volume underneath your skin starts smoothing out wrinkles right after the injection.
- Complete effects can be seen within a week to two weeks.
How does RESTYLANE work?
- Restylane works by placing volume underneath your skin where you’ve lost collagen and other tissue. This helps smooth out and lift skin, making it look plumper.
- The hyaluronic acid in Restylane clings to your skin and the water in the acid provides volume. The acid also attracts more water, helping to preserve the recently added volume.