Safety measures taken for Guest Protection
Due to COVID-19, we have made several changes that have been put in place to protect you, our guest, as well as our team.
- We will be calling you the day before your service to confirm your appointment.
- We ask that if are sick with cough, fever, or upset stomach – please reschedule.
- We will not charge for late cancellations due to illness, however no shows are subject to a 50% fee.
- When you arrive to our parking lot please call or text 423-282-9713 (our front desk) to start your check in process.
- Guest are only admitted by appointment only.
- We will have you wait in your car, until we are ready for you to go directly to your appointment.
- Before you enter our building, you will be screened with a temperature check and asked a few precautionary screening questions. If your temperature is 100.4 or greater you will not be permitted in the building, we will reschedule your appointment for 1 week later at no charge to you.
- You will be required to wear a face mask with ear loops. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We will require you to sanitize your hands before and after every service by hand washing and/or hand sanitizer. In addition to hand sanitation, you can also wear disposable gloves which we will provide for you.
- We have implemented many disposable options for every service. We already have in place single use disposable nail files, buffers, wax sticks, paraffin and collagen treatments for hands and cotton pads. We now will offer disposable towels for hair and nail services. Items like styling capes, massage sheets and blankets and towels are laundered with appropriate sanitizers and detergents on hot water temperatures. Many of these measures were already taking place prior to COVID concerns.
- Manicure and Pedicure services will be protected with plexiglass.
- We have extended our hours to open earlier and staying open later to accommodate our guest including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
- If you have specific questions regarding safety measure around your appointment, please contact us for more details.
Safety measures taken for Employee Protection
- Strict screening on all employees reporting for work, including temperature check and screening questions.
- If an employee has a temperature over 100.4 we will require them to be out of work until their symptoms have resolved and they are symptom free for at least 48 hours. This may result in changes of your service provider or appointment.
- All employees will be required to wearing face cloth mask and some will even have a plastic protective shield covering their face.
- We will have smocks that will cover our clothing garments.
- We will wash our hand thoroughly prior to and after your service and may use hand sanitizer in between the same guest service.
- Limited interaction with other team members. Maintaining social distancing.
- Regular disinfections between every guest with 30 minutes allowed after each appointment.
- Regular disinfection of common areas.
- Limited number of people on the premises according to state recommendations.
- Directional walk flow through the building to prevent close contact with other.
- Single person use of break room facilities.
We are committed to the safety, sanitation and well-being or every member of our community! The protocols mentioned will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
Thank you for always supporting us, we look forward to seeing you soon.